Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Two Fab Summer Smoothies




















In case it wasn't already obvious, I LOVE smoothies! I had both of these today and thought they were great! The strawberry & blueberry is light and refreshing with a hint of sweet, so its great in the morning for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. The summer kale has a great wholesome flavor and I love it after a good workout!


Strawberry & Blueberry Smoothie

1 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
1 cup of almond milk

Blend until evenly mixed






Summer Kale Smoothie 

1 frozen banana
2 cups of kale, tear small sections from the stem
1 cup of greek yogurt
1 cup almond milk
sweetener to taste

Blend until evenly mixed




Also, just because I felt tech-savvy and cute today, here are recipe cards of each to print!


Viola! Hope you love them as much as I do! Have a fantastic rest of the week!
What are your favorite summer smoothies?
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment