Friday, June 28, 2013

Book Review: The Help

I have read tons of books... but this is by far my favorite!

"The Help" by Kathryn Stockett


I am not one to spoil a good story, so no spoiler alert here... but if you have never read this book, get to it! I actually have to admit that I have been living under a rock and I had never even seen the movie until about a week ago after I finished the book. Just as usual, the movie does not do it justice! SO many plot twists are left out of the movie, so I would highly suggest reading this even if you've already seen the movie! This book is truly so uplifting! After reading, I felt as though I would be able to do absolutely anything in the world... what a fantastic feeling! But really, just read the book! It's beyond fantastic!

My Current Reading List

Now that I have crossed off "The Help" I am adding two more books to my list! 

1. "Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp" by Lauren Lipton


2. "White Girl Problems" by Babe Walker

Happy Reading! What is the best book you've read recently? What is on your reading list?
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment