Sunday, May 11, 2014

Prom Photo Recap

Happy Sunday y'all! I am so exhausted because last night was my senior prom!

I went with one of my friends from work and had such a great night. Somehow he managed to be just as silly of a dancer as I was, I didn't think that was possible!


I had the best possible group, we had so much fun, and not to mention were the best looking group there (or so we thought).


We all hung out together with our parents before at my friend Atlanta's house where we took photos!


I loved the dress that I chose because it was not a typical prom dress! It's actually a silk maxi dress from Anthropologie but I dressed it up with a statement necklace to look more formal for prom!


My friends all looked so beautiful and I was happy I got to spend my senior prom with them!


I am so blessed by these two!


These are the lovely ladies that my date & I sat with along with their dates for dinner and the rest of the evening at prom!


Overall I had such a great time and it was a night I will remember for years to come! I have actually been to prom four times (at my school you are only supposed to go twice - junior and senior year) and I think that this year was possibly my favorite yet.

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend, and happy Mothers Day to all the mommas out there!

XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment