Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Essentials: Skirts

Happy Monday Lovelies!!

Living in South Florida, fall is sort of a relative term. It tends to mean "that one awkward week when it gets cold." So, I try to embrace fall looks with the Florida temperature touch! I reach toward warmer colored dresses, skirts, and shorts, and of course the white jeans keep going past labor day! As for this post, I am dedicating it exclusively to the fab skirts of fall!

J.Crew





J.Crew Factory

1. Factory Tweed Gold Mini Zip


2. Factory Pleated Mini in "Hthr Acorn"


Kate Spade

I really don't even know where to begin. They are all so fabulous and even choosing my top three was so immensely difficult! But I had to...






That's all for now! While I adore skirts, you can't go through all of fall on skirts alone! Stay tuned for more of my fall faves!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment