Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Essentials: Sweaters

Happy Monday!

Today I am continuing my series on fall fashion {see my earlier post on skirts here}. This weekend I was bursting at the seams with excitement to finally be able to talk about my current obsession: sweaters. While the oversized sweater has become very popular, I still love the classic sweater fit. When it comes to sweaters, the motto "tight enough to show that you're a woman, but loose enough to show that you're a lady" applies very well! I have been loving patterned sweaters for this fall, and I finally have an excuse to start stocking up. I will most definitely be going to college somewhere where fall is an actual season {unlike here in south florida} so I have a total reason to grab all the adorable styles!

C. Wonder




Lilly Pulitzer





That's all for now! Stick around for more fall favorites to come! 
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment