Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Resort Review

Hello lovelies, and happy hump day to you!

On Monday, Lilly unveiled their resort 2013 line on their website and I was obsessed to say the least. I have been seeing little sneak peeks from my Instagram friends that work for Lilly, so I was beyond excited to finally get a first full look! I love all the bright and tropical prints, and they remind me of some of my old favorites from Lilly. The new print "Bright Navy Bubbly" reminds me of the older print, "Touchy Feely," 
and "Multi Lulu" also reminds me of the past print, "Booty Caw." Its so great that these two old favorites of mine have been recreated somewhat, I just adore it! So without further adieu, here are my resort 2013 faves!

1. Rogan Top in "Multi Lulu"


2. Emmett Maxi Dress in "Chic Pink Sway"


3. Daylin Dress in "Bright Navy Bubbly"


4. Ember Shift in "Aqua Trippin and Sippin"


5. Stephani Dress in "Iris Blue Mai Tai"


6. Middleton Palazzo Pant in "Crystal Water Island Cocktail"


7. Marielle Sweater in "How Long Till Summer Intarsia"


Have a fab weekend!
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment