Monday, February 10, 2014

Love From California

Hello lovelies!

Like many people, I have my typical list of places that I shop in the mall and online, but I unfortunately don't venture too often into other stores. Recently I was shopping at the mall with my friend who wanted to go into PacSun, somewhere I typically don't go into. While waiting for my friend to try on a few things, I ventured into the accessories section and fell in love with this line of socks! They were so affordable and had the most adorable details like lace, ruffles, and feminine colors! Be sure to check out the full accessories line here!

               With Love From California Socks

Hope you have a happy, happy Monday!
XO,

2 comments:

  1. I love socks and those socks are so cute! Beautiful blog!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pacsun has its hidden gems... these socks, for sure, and their flannel shirts.

    ReplyDelete