Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Top 10 Favorite Quotes

Happy Thursday!

In honor of my first post ever {I'm just a little beyond excited} I thought it would be entirely appropriate to start with my top ten quotes that inspire me! I hope that you'll enjoy and also begin getting to know me!

1. "Being true to yourself never goes out of style." -Elle Woods
2. "If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them."
3. "A woman is like a tea bag: you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." -Eleanor Roosevelt
4. "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."
5. "Class is knowing what to say, when to say it, and when to stop."
6. "Life's a party, dress like it." -Lilly Pulitzer
7. "You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -Dita Von Tesse
8. "The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances." -Martha Washington
9. "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself." -Paul Bryant
10. "Keep your heels, head, and standards high."

Have a wonderful Friday tomorrow! What are your favorite quotes?

XO, 


No comments:

Post a Comment