Friday, June 14, 2013

Nautical Accessories for Summer

Happy Friday!
With summer here officially on June 21st, stores are finally carrying the summer clothing and accessories that Floridians consider their year-round wardrobe. I personally love seeing the bright prints, nautical motifs, and sea-themed style. The main reason I adore summer styles so much is because everything is so versatile. It is meant to go from beach, to boat, to barbecue, to seaside dinner. These are a few of my favorite nautical-themed accessories for this summer, some of which I already own and love!

Marley Lilly Monogrammed White Anchor Rope Bracelet

I just recently purchased this bracelet, and I truly have fallen in love! The rope detail, the monogram, the gold anchor clasp, this bracelet has it all! I typically don't purchase tons of bracelets, mostly because I own a few very nice pieces that go with everything. But I knew when I saw this bracelet that it was a steal at $29.99 and that it absolutely had to join my collection! Get it here!
Here's how I have styled it recently: 

Lilly Pulitzer Scallop Belt



To say that I am obsessed would be an understatement. This belt pairs perfectly with a summer maxi dress or even with a skirt, and the possibilities are truly endless. This piece adds that extra flair to any outfit, and I am anxiously waiting to get one for myself. Grab this cute add-on here

Keil James Patrick Brand
If you have never heard of Keil James Patrick, or if you do not follow him and his girlfriend on Instagram (@kjp and @sarahkjp) you truly have been missing out! This duo has so much style, and their New England based brand does not fall short of perfection. These are a few of my favorite summer essentials from their current line (and let me tell you...to choose my top two was an immense challenge!)

Beach Knot Archer Wrap Bracelet - Get yours here!



Coral Laurel Cape Codder Bag - Add it to your collection here!




Monogrammed Anchor Earrings 
I am obsessed with etsy, and this is one of my most recent finds that will make a perfect earring to wear to the beach. I am a pearl-girl by nature and I rarely wear anything else, but I hate wearing them to the beach for fear of them getting lost, dirty, or broken. At only $8.95 and with tons of color combinations and styles of monogram available, there truly is something for everyone with this earring. I found these on the etsy shop, "PishPoshPendants." Get yours here!


Lilly Pulitzer Shoreline Tote in "Bright Navy Raise the Sails"
This is the perfect beach tote or casual purse! I already have a shoreline tote from the resort collection in the print "bright navy jammin" but I think I just may have to add this new tote to my collection! Grab this fab accessory here!

That's all for now! I hope you have a fabulous weekend and soak up some summer sun! 

XO, 



No comments:

Post a Comment