Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Year, New Agenda

For those of you that know me, you know that I am an organizational freak. I own a label maker and I'm not afraid to use it. I color-code things far too often and my friends think I am crazy for having a receipt organizer and trash can in my car. I can't help it, I swear it is in my blood!

I have been getting a new agenda every year since I was in 7th grade, and it is my favorite way to keep track of all my school work as well as my personal life. I also love saving them because I am far too busy to journal, so I think my old organizers are a great way to look back at all that went on in the past year! Every new years, I "retire" my organizer from the previous year and I take the time to look through all of my old ones. It is so funny to see how much I've changed! Not only my handwriting, but the friends' birthdays I celebrated, the fun events I was going to, {the boys' names I was doodling, Ha!}. Anywho, this year's organizer was a tough choice. I was stuck between the Kate Spade Gold Polka Dots and the Lilly Pulitzer Tusk In The Sun. After being completely conflicted, Lilly had a gift with purchase sale and offered a free ring and shopping tote with purchase... so I took it as a sign and ordered the Lilly agenda! Luckily for me, I got one of the last ones! It is so strange to think that I will be using this organizer for the last semester of high school AND the first semester of college, crazy!

I couldn't simply just leave it as is. So I knew I had to make it all my own.
What I Added:
  • Glittered the elephant
  • Monogram sticker
  • Gold ric rac on the elastic
Here were the results, I am all ready for 2014 now!


Do you personalize your agendas? What do you love to add?
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment