Sunday, December 1, 2013

An Unexpected Surprise

Happy Sunday, and happy 1st of December! It's hard to believe that November is over.

The other day I was doing some shopping here & there and I found some truly adorable things! I have never found anything I liked at Kohl's before, until a few days ago. When I tell you I was shocked, that is an understatement. I have a friend who had suggested I go to Kohl's, because she loves it. So I finally decided to be adventurous! I am so glad I did!

LC by Lauren Conrad Collection

OH MY WORD. I truly was so amazed at how beautiful the items in this line were! I grabbed two sweaters, but wanted so much more!
You can't see from the photo, but the dog has a beautiful crystal collar! This sweater is super comfy. It's perfect alone, or paired with something else. I think I see layering over my jeweled collar button-down in this sweater's future!

Once again, you can't tell from the photo, but this fabric actually has a hint of shimmer! Y'all know I'm obsessed with anything that has an extra hint of sparkle!


Here's what else is on my list:



Hope you have a fab rest of your week! 
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment