Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Ask My Best Friend

She's silly, weird, often busts a dance move for no reason, and has a Thor coffee mug {your welcome for beautifying your life with that Anthropologie mug!}. But, she's also one of the most honest, genuine, and caring people I have ever met. She inspires me every day to live my life for the Lord and to be a woman of virtue. She has dealt with me at my worst, but also is who I love to have fun with most. When we're together it's always full of lots of goofiness and I wonder how we are actually "adults" or "college students." We are most definitely opposites attract however, because her style and personality is much different than mine... but at the same time we agree on just about everything!


I thought that it would be fun for y'all to get to know me better through her! So, she has offered to do a post here on my blog answering any questions that y'all might have! You can ask anything from randomness like "what is your favorite color?" (those will be her favorite questions, promise), or serious like "what is your biggest fault?", or even questions about me! 


You're probably thinking... wow this sounds great, but how do I submit my question?? There are 3 ways!
1. Comment your question below in the comments section of this post
2. Comment your question on the photo of this post on my blog instagram page (@littlemissfloridaprep)
3. Email your question to littlemissfloridaprep@gmail.com

There is no limit on the number of questions submitted per person, but the deadline for question submission is next Wednesday (July 16).

Haily & I hope that y'all have tons of fun with this! (Because we will!)
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment