Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Before I Die...

It's not that uncommon these days for people to make bucket lists. Often, they are full of things like "go skydiving" or "visit Paris." There is something wonderful though about having "adventure goals" as I like to call them. It is so easy to get caught up in our everyday lives and become too focused on all of the things we have to get done that we begin to lose sight of the bigger things we want out of life. Which is exactly why I think that everyone should have a bucket list. 

You don't have to write it all at once. You don't even have to do everything, you really just should have it. I started mine about two years ago, and I keep it saved as a note on my phone. That way, if I find out about something I'd like to add, I can do it easily. My list is full of strange and random things, as well as others that are pretty normal. But most importantly, keep track of when you complete things. I write down the date as well as any other important info I'll want to remember. 

I wanted to share with y'all a few things from my bucket list, in hopes that you will start one too!


While those are only a few of the around 30 things on my bucket list... you get the idea. I really encourage all of you to start one however. I have already crossed off four things since I started it, but I aim to do about one per year as a minimum.

I hope that this inspires you to start your own bucket list & to start enjoying all that life has to offer you.

What else should I add to my list?

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment