Friday, November 8, 2013

Arm Candy Obsessions

Hello lovelies! TGIF!
Lately, I have become a bit of a bracelet hoarder! I used to be fairly conservative with the jewelry stacking, but now I can usually be found with 2-5 bracelets on each arm. I love the look of stacking various styles and colors and I love how it adds some personality to my appearance at school {because there's only so much you can do when you wear a school uni! Ha!} Anywho, I adore all of these fab and fancy styles of arm bling, and I hope y'all do too!

 

1. Cathryn Ann Alyssa Tassel Bracelet - $21

How fancy pants are these little gems? I love all the fab colors and they are so great for stacking with a watch! These will look so snazzy alone or paired with other things. Grab yours here!



2. Reece Blaire Bracelets - $24-38

Ok. These are without a doubt my total favorite of anything on this list. These bracelets are so great because they really appeal to all styles, and can be causal or dressy. This is possibly the most versatile line of gems I have seen in a while! I really wish I could buy them all, but I especially love the "Audrey" which has three adorable little pearls!
Photo via Instagram (@pinkbeewestend)



3. Keil James Patrick Tallulah Finn Bracelet - $58

I have always obsessed over this brand, and this line of nautical bracelets has come out especially for the holidays! Aren't they just so fab? I am always a fan of anything relating to the ocean, so I am a definite fan of these lovelies! Find this great style here!



4. C Wonder Screw Stud Bangle - $48

The cartier love bracelets have always been timeless and sought-after, but I really adore this C.Wonder adaptation of it! The leopard print is so great for fall & winter, and adds some extra glam to this already great style! C. Wonder also offers this style in various colors, so definitely check them all out! Find this fab bracelet here!



That's all for now, have a fab-u-lous weekend!
XO,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment