Monday, March 17, 2014

The Dorm Decor Has Begun...

While I'm still making my final college decisions, I have not wasted any time when it comes to picking out the perfect trimmings for my soon-to-be dorm room! I have my bedding almost complete, so I thought I'd share with y'all what goodies I have heading to college with me for my new bed!

The theme of my whole room will be gold & light pink with a few touches of lime green. I'm going for Kate Spade meets Lilly Pulitzer meets about 1,000 other fab things that inspire me. The sleeping/bed side of the dorm will reflect more of the Lilly & preppy while the desk area will be more Kate Spade & chic.

I purchased the Lilly Pulitzer First Impression bedding from Garnet Hill two years ago {yes, I know how insane that is} so that will be the basis for the rest of that side of my room.

             Preppy Dorm Bedding


On my Dorm Decor Pinterest Board I have been compiling ideas for over a year, and I finally decided on some accent pillows:

1. Hattan Home: Coral Lattice Pillow





3. It's Not Business Shop via Etsy: Gold Monogram Pillow



4. Lilly Pulitzer for Garnet Hill: Monogram Lumbar Pillow 
  {As you can see below it has just been sitting on the chair in my room, entirely mismatched}



5. I will be making this DIY Bow Pillow from Kate Spade via The College Prepster 
    {The one I am making will be light pink and white stripes}



Hope y'all are obsessing over all of this cute stuff as much as I am!
Are any of y'all planning dorms or bedroom makeovers? I'd love to hear what you're planning or getting inspiration from!

XO,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Casey thats going to be adorbs! Thanks for shopping Hattan Home!

    ReplyDelete