Thursday, March 6, 2014

25 Questions

The fab Alex over at Preppy Therapy asked me to join in on 25 Questions so y'all can get to know me a little better! She thought of some fun, random, and fancy questions for me to answer, so I hope that y'all enjoy!


1. Do you have any pets? 
I have a black cat named Masey, but to be totally honest no one seems to like her except for my mom {yes I know how awful that is!} I also have a fish named Ophelia, you can read more about how I first got her here. Ophelia is a total diva and I love her for it, and I am strongly considering taking her to college with me!

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
My monogrammed camelbak water bottle, my Lilly Pulitzer organizer, and my iPhone {so predictable, I know}. 

3. What's the weather like right now? 
Well I live in Florida... so in line with sterotypes it is humid, hot, and sunny. Today it actually has decided to rain like crazy though... there's so much rain in fact school may even be cancelled tomorrow!

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
I do drive and I have never gotten a ticket or been in an accident. Funny story though... I was actually voted as "worst driver" for senior superlatives as a joke by my classmates because I drive like such a grandma. My mom would probably beg to differ, she thinks I drive too much like my dad.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
Y'all are gonna think I'm crazy... I woke up at 4:45am! Lately I've been super tired and not in the mood for homework at night, so I have been going to bed fairly early and getting up to do all my studying and work before school in the morning. With the help from a little cappuccino {compliments of my Keuirg} and setting like 5 alarms I actually manage to wake up that early. 

6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night. 

7. What was the last movie you saw?
To be totally honest, I don't remember! I have been so busy lately I haven't been watching much TV or movies. I've been watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix though! Probably about two months ago I watched P.S. I Love You at my friend Haily's house...which was the last time I saw a movie {I think}.

8. What does your last text message say?
My last text was actually a photo! My friends and I all have a group message going and lately we have been sending embarrassing photos of each other. Wish I could include some here for y'all to see, but my friends would kill me for it!

9. What's your ringtone?
To be honest I don't even know. My phone is always on vibrate. 

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes! I've been to Bahamas, Mexico, Spain, and Portugal. I'll be going on my senior trip to England, Ireland, and Scotland soon...which I cannot wait for!

11. Do you like sushi?
Duh! Sushi is my FAVE. I also love to eat completely raw fish, gross as it may sound. If my family goes out fishing and we catch something like yellow fin tuna which is super yummy as sushi, we will actually just slice off a piece and eat it raw straight out of the ocean. Let me tell you...it's the best thing ever. 

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Publix is the best place on this earth, I am convinced of it. I was actually sad when I first started looking at out of state colleges because I thought I would have to go somewhere other than Publix for groceries {which is totally not okay with me} but one of the colleges I am interested in actually has a Publix less than 5 minutes from campus, which is a big plus for me!

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Not really. I've taken NyQuil when sick to help me sleep with a cough, but that's it!

14. How many siblings do you have?
I'm the one and only!

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a MacBook Pro, which I LOVE!

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
It feels weird to be already thinking about my next birthday since mine was last month...but I will be turning 19!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither, thank goodness! Though I do think it could be fun to pick out some cute frames if I had to wear glasses. 

18. Do you color your hair?
I have never done anything to my hair! More recently I have been looking into getting highlights, but I am still a little unsure. 

19. Tell something you are planning to do today. 
I am going to give an ab workout from Pinterest a try! I am pretty stuck in my ways when it comes to my workout routine, but I love to try something fun and new every once in a while!

 20. When was the last time you cried?
I truly can't remember. My life has been so full of blessings the past few months, I have hardly been noticing the struggles! There was one situation in particular about two weeks ago with some people accusing me of some things and being just downright rude to me, and typically I would have been very upset...but I honestly just saw it as silly! I'm starting to understand that if people are trying to hurt me, there must be something seriously wrong with them to begin with. 

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 
I like just plain pizza or Hawaiian pizza. But I don't usually eat pizza, I actually can't remember the last time I had it. 

22. Which do you prefer - hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers for certain, I haven't had one in FOREVER!

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Too many times to count! Sometimes I hear people say that as a student there's social life, school, and sleep, and you can only choose two. I guess I chose to give up sleep.

24. What is your eye color?
Hazel!

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
No I really can't. I don't drink that much soda, usually I'll have a Sparkling Ice, Ginger Ale, or Pellegrino if I'm craving something fizzy.

I tag anyone that wants to join in on the fun! Comment a link to your post below if you decide to do one!

XO,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing it! I loved learning more about you
    xo
    Alex
    preppy-therapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete