Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Adventures In Delray

Often I talk about how much I love where I live, and it is so true. But, I am definitely guilty of always going to the same places over and over again.

Last weekend I finally took some time to go down to Atlantic Avenue in Delray, which is a very popular spot for both locals and tourists alike! It is packed with restaraunts, adorable boutiques, and delightful little dessert spots. We ate at a to die for Italian restaraunt then got far too much candy from It's Sugar. 


One of my best friends lives nearby and knows the area well because her mother works nearby, so she agreed to be my tourguide for the evening! We had so much fun getting dressed up and enjoying a girls night out. 


As an added bonus I finally had an excuse to wear my vintage sequin shorts that I bought from my favorite local store, Groovy Palm Beach Vintage. You can't get better than some sequin shorts and glitter Lilly Pulitzer wedges for a night out, you know what I mean? 


Overall, we had way too much fun and I have decided that I need to explore new places in my hometown more often! I encourage all of you to spend some time appreciating all that the area where you live has to offer. Try a new restaraunt, visit a museum, or do something "touristy," no matter what, you'll be glad that you did!

XO, 

No comments:

Post a Comment