Monday, April 21, 2014

Life Through A Clearer Lens

I am so excited that I finally splurged on a nice camera! I always had small digital cameras when I was in middle school (back before the iPhone took great photos) and loved them, but I felt it was time for an upgrade. I have so many important things ahead of me in these next few years, and I thought that it was wise to purchase a camera that will capture it all! From my last days of senior year, to my trip to Europe, graduation, senior prom, my freshman year of college, and so much more, I really will be taking a large number of photos in the near future.


After a lot of research into the best camera for my needs, I finally decided on the Nikon D3200! I absolutely love it and with a little practice I think I'm getting the hang of it. It takes beautiful quality photos, and I am already so glad that I invested in it. 

Any tips from you camera pros? Can't wait to start sharing even better photos with y'all!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment