Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tassel Garlands Are The Bomb

I must say, when I began seeing tassel garlands all over my Instagram feed and Pinterest I thought people were crazy. Hanging tied tissue paper on their walls? But I have definitely grown to love the idea of it, and now that I have one of my own thanks to Studio Mucci I could not be more obsessed! I purchased it to take to college as part of my dorm decor (read more about that here) but I loved it so much I had to display it in my room immediately. My desk made for the perfect location.


It looks so perfect with the sequin letter "C" that I made for my dorm room, it too is being displayed on my desk until I leave for college!


I can't wait to see how it looks in my dorm, I am sure it will really add a lot of color and personality to the bare white walls! I was also surprised at how much larger it is in life that I imagined it would be. 


Overall my experience working with Studio Mucci was amazing and I plan to buy many more tassel garlands from them for events and decor in the future. I especially loved that their wonderful staff were contacting me every step of the way through the process of creating my custom order! The customer service was unbeatable.

Be sure to grab your own tassel garland from the Studio Mucci Etsy shop.

Hope y'all enjoyed this little post of some fancy tassels and have a fab hump day!

XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment