Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pom Pom Party

Happy Hump Day!

So what does a girl like myself do when she is early for work one day? Hmm well I should just sit patiently waiting in the car, but clearly because I do not know my own weaknesses, I decide to "just go look around" in Charming Charlie's next door. I have never really found jewelry that I liked there for some reason {despite the fact that there's tons to choose from} but this time I began looking at their clothing! Wow, I wish I had done that sooner! I found an adorable dress for under $40 and when I saw it I immediately knew that it would be perfect to add pom poms to. 

I have been so obsessed with pom pom details for this spring and summer. They are fun, playful, and are the perfect add-on to any outfit meant for having a good time!

Here is my creation! I hope y'all love it as much as I do. It is so comfy and it will be beyond perfect for spring and summer.



The original dress looked like this. The back is soo adorable, it's one of the main reasons that I bought it!



It is so easy to just sew on the pom pom trim, I suggest adding it to a scarf, shorts, a top, or a dress! It will be so cute and fun to wear during these warmer months! I recently also added ric rac to a dress which was adorable {post coming soon about that one!}

Have a fab rest of your week!
XO,

4 comments:

  1. OMG the pom poms completely change the dress!!! It looks so much better with them added on there!!

    Brianna
    Follow along: keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that dress is SO CUTE! I was at Charming Charlies a few weeks ago and saw so many cute dresses!
    -Marissa
    marissameleedy.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a smart idea! The pom poms add so much more to the dress! I love it. I want to add a pom pom trim to everything now haha.

    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea. I want to diy something with Pom poms soon, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete