Thursday, April 24, 2014

College Decisions

I am so excited to announce to all of my blog readers that I have finally made my college decision. I will be going to Furman University in the fall! I visited for the first time in the Spring of my junior year and immediately felt like it was home. The campus is beautiful, and the students all seemed very kind and welcoming. I visited a second time during the fall of my senior year, and I could not have been more sure that it is where I'm meant to be. People often talk about that feeling that you get when you find the college that's right for you, and that's exactly how it happened for me.


Y'all have probably noticed by now that I love flowers, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to pick up some purple flowers in honor of my new school's colors! Overall, I am just thrilled that I have finally made a decision, and I can't wait for all of the adventures, experiences, and challenges that may lie ahead!

XO,

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! Happy for you, Casey! Love the flowers in your school colors! What a fabulous way to show school spirit! ;)

    ReplyDelete