Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Crystal Faye: Monogrammed & Adorable

Happy Tuesday Y'all!


Today I'm chatting about one of my FAVE brands! If you have never heard of Crystal Faye you are really missing out! I have a several of her wonderful products and I was so excited to be able to be part of her Spring pre-sale so that I could show y'all all of the cute things she has coming out this season! Yesterday I received the whale monogram pocket t-shirt in the mail and I am obsessed! 



I got a size up so it would be loose for wearing with Nike shorts with it and I love how it looks with my monogrammed Nike shorts and sparkly monogram necklace! The shirt is super comfortable so it will be perfect for exercising, lounging around, or even running errands.


I also loved how it looks with my Lilly shorts for a more dressed-up look! I styled it with my Lilly Pulitzer bow belt from last season and Callahan shorts in the print "Pretty Pink Tootie." I also added a pearl necklace, pearl earrings, a Michael Kors watch, David Yurman cable bracelet, and my monogram bracelet! 


I love the versatility of this shirt and it is BEYOND cute with the appliqué whale, complete with my monogram! Does it get better?!

Be sure to pick up some Crystal Faye of your own and follow her on Instagram for updates on all her new items and sales!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment