Friday, January 31, 2014

5 On Friday: Sweatshirts Are Superb!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG   

How fun is this whole "five on friday" thing? I gotta say I'm loving it! So, so glad I started. Today I am sharing my most recent obsession: sweatshirts! Comfier than sweaters, but now cuter than they have ever been before! Until a few months ago, when I heard "sweatshirt" I thought of an athletic jacket with a sports team logo on it. Sweatshirts have come a long way! Now complete with lace, sparkles, fun prints, and so much more! Here are the five sweatshirts that I've got my eye on currently:

             The New Sweatshirt

Aren't they all just so beyond adorable? Who knew you could look so fab while being so comfy?! Click on the image, it will take you to polyvore so you can snatch up your faves!

Hope that y'all have a weekend as fabulous as you are!
XO,

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the sweatshirts! This winter has been so cold that I've just wanted to wear a big sweat shirt every day! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete