Thursday, January 16, 2014

Senior Photos Part Three: Lilly Romper Meets The Beach

Hello! This week has been so super crazy. I feel like I have been running nonstop with school, work, and everything in-between. Due to the hectic schedule I am just now able to post today's section of my senior photos, so sorry for all of y'all that were waiting to see. In my original post I promised that I'd be sharing each day, so I am trying to stay true to my word {even if it's a tad bit late at night!}. If you didn't catch part one and part two of my photos yet, be sure to go check those out!

Today's post was all about this super-fab Lilly romper, and the beach. To be honest, even though I'm a Florida girl I don't go to the beach as often as some of y'all might expect, but I still love it! These photos felt like a perfect representation of my more laid-back side. I also ADORED the gold chair that my photographer had me posing with. How fab is that?







All photography by Agnes Raese.
Love how fun these all turned out. These definitely show more of my relaxed, carefree side! Hope y'all love and are excited for part four tomorrow. It's definitely my most favorite!
XO,
Romper: Lilly Pulitzer |  Tortoise Shell Link Necklace: Local Boutique 

No comments:

Post a Comment