Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Senior Photos Part Two: The Classic Tunic

As promised in my original post, I am continuing to share my senior photos this week! If you missed part one yesterday, make sure you go check it out. Today's section of the photos was all about being classic. In these photos I'm in some of Palm Beach's more well known and classic locations, so the perfect Palm Beach tunic was a necessity! Hope you enjoy!






Don't dare ask me to pick a fave because I can't! Photography by Agnes Raese.
See ya tomorrow for part 3... I can't wait!
XO,
Dress: Gretchen Scott Designs | Wedges: Lilly Pulitzer | Earrings: Sequin on Worth Avenue

2 comments:

  1. I'm pea green with envy over your weather! And the 1st and 4th are my favorite - you look great in all of them :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet lady! The weather here is super fab but I'm jealous that you get to have seasons. I've never experienced the leaves changing before!

      Delete