Monday, January 13, 2014

Senior Photos: Model For A Day

Hello my lovely readers! Hope y'all had a fab weekend, I know that I did!

Today I am BEYOND excited to share my senior pictures! They were taken by my amazingly talented friend Agnes Raese, and I have to say I could not have been more pleased. She has known me for years and is one of my closest friends so she truly knows my personality and spirit better than anyone else, and I think she somehow managed to capture that in these photos.

We truly had such a blast! Here we are at C. Orrico on Palm Beach, we were taking photos across the street so I knew this was the prefect place to stop for a quick picture with my amazing photographer!



Also, one of our other wonderful friends Atlanta was so kind to come along to carry the props and camera stuff {and entertain us!}.



So stay tuned! Every day this week I will be posting photos from the shoot, hope y'all love them as much as I do!

Also, if you have any questions for my friend Agnes about the photography in the photos, you can comment and I will pass it on to her!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment