Friday, January 17, 2014

Senior Photos Part Four

Wohoo! It's Friday! Hope y'all having been loving seeing my senior photos just as much as I've loved sharing them. It was such a sweet time taking photos with one of my longest friends {read more about the shoot here!} Also be sure to take a peek at part onepart two, and part three of the photos if you missed them earlier in the week!

So this part was the most fun of all. Adorable things like posing in gold chairs on the railroad tracks, blowing some confetti around, and hula hooping! Does it get much better? Some of these pictures are super super silly, but that just is all the better because it truly captures my personality!










All photography by Agnes Raese. 
I hope y'all love these like I do! Can't believe that I am a senior and just finished taking senior photos, where does all of the time go?? Fun things to come on the blog next week. Hope y'all have a fab weekend.
XO,

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great! I never did senior pictures and I so regret it!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete