Monday, January 20, 2014

Media Monday: Trust & Prayer

Happy Monday!
Incase you missed my previous post, I will be posting some fab downloadable every few Mondays for y'all to use! This Monday, I am featuring an iPhone wallpaper. This quote is one that has been very close to my heart lately. Although I have already been accepted to a few colleges, I am waiting to hear back from more and I am full of nerves. I am just anxious about where I'll be next year, about the new friends I will be making, and everything in-between. I've found this quote to be so meaningful and encouraging lately with everything that has been going on in my life. I created this background and have loved having it on my phone as a reminder.


I hope that y'all will join me in my journey to trust God, and I hope that you'll download this background too! Have a wonderful rest of your week!
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment