Monday, January 27, 2014

Current Obsession: Ban.do Twist Scarf

Happy Monday Y'all!
It's probably pretty obvious by now that I am obsessed with anything that makes a statement. I'm not the girl who walks around in jeans, sneakers, and a white v-neck with her hair in a ponytail. I like things that sparkle, stand out, and get noticed.

For years I have been a fan of crazy things to put in my hair. Currently the private school that I attend requires that we wear a uniform and has strict rules about the other things we can wear {like socks - must be black, navy, or white - no prints allowed! boring...}, I love being able to still show my personality through my hair accessories. As you can imagine, I have an elaborate collection of headbands and hair bows, all of which I wear on a daily basis.

Via Ban.do website

Most recently, I have stumbled upon the company Ban.do! Oh boy have I fallen in love! Sparkles, confetti, loud & proud hair accessories, all for pretty decent prices. I recently ordered the metallic gold twist scarf and the gold shimmer headband. Both arrived and I was OBSESSED immediately. The twist scarf is my definite fav though!

Since I literally haven't taken my twist scarf off since I took it out of the box when it got delivered, I have been searching for some new ideas for how to tie it! I stumbled upon this lovely little video made by the company, which shows you some great options for how to style the twist scarf! The video is just too adorable, I really can't handle it.


So what are you waiting for? Go order some fab goodies from them asap! If you don't want to pay shipping, check your local Swoozies. The one near me carries many of their products.

Hope y'all have a fab week! You can bet I'll be rocking my twist scarf at school today!
XO,






No comments:

Post a Comment