Thursday, January 30, 2014

Study Breaks Are The Bomb

I consider myself to be a very good student. I always do my homework, spend a lot of time preparing for tests, and I take great pride in my success. Like most people however, studying can be boring and monotonous. I have discovered that the best way to study effectively is to take breaks from time to time. Page break can be as short as 5 minutes, or as long as it takes to go to the gym! It is great to get yourself focused on something else for a little while so you can clear your head. Whenever I take a break, I do my work more effectively when I return. So, here are my tips and ideas for when to take a break & how to use it!

Study Break Ideas & Tips

Hope y'all keep up the hard work, have a great rest of your week! 
XO, 

No comments:

Post a Comment